PRESENTATION SKILLS TRAINING FOR THE WORLD’S BEST
The Best Presentation Skills Training in the World
The ability to deliver presentations with authority, conviction and influence is a universal factor in guiding outcomes and influencing decision making. And yet, so many of us struggle to reach the fullness of our leadership potential due to frustrating stage fright also known as “glossophobia.” Chances are the promotion of your dreams, the position in that organization you’ve been dying to be a part of, that next step on the ladder of your career, all require you to leverage your public speaking and presentation skills.
And here at Moxie, we’re all about improving presentation skills and public speaking experiences that call others into action and generate results. That’s why we’re here—to help you, your team and your business achieve personal and professional goals through better presentations.
Benefits of improving Your Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
Benefits for Individuals
- Master the art of delivering powerful presentations with confidence
- Achieve professional mastery while building influence and respect
- Unleash ideas and learn the tactics of viral storytelling
- Present with purpose and speak with clarity and conviction
- Communicate a powerful message and inspire action
- Understand and apply proven non-verbal communication skills
- Exchange Nervousness for confidence and connection
- Command the vocal spectrum and heighten your executive presence
- Respond expertly to difficult questions and situations
Benefits for Organizations
- Learn the mindsets, skill sets and tools to inform, influence and persuade.
- Build high functioning teams that represent your company and culture
- Improve employee morale, connection, and team effectiveness
- Overcome fear of public speaking to confidently exchange ideas
- Accelerate sales performance and customer service relationships
- Increase engagement and Improve communication effectiveness
- Reduce wasted time, unproductive meetings and lost opportunities
- Create a purposeful shift in knowledge transfer and behavior change
- Powerfully inform and persuade internal and external stakeholders
How Good Are your Presentation Skills? Take the Public Speaking Self Assessment
Building a skill-set is a journey. Whether it’s the first time riding your bike or your first time leading a meeting with key stakeholders, the quality of your skill-set is dynamic—always growing and ever-changing.
So, how do you evaluate where you are now on your presentation skills and public speaking mastery? Do you confidently walk into sales pitches with prospective clients? Or is the unawareness of your true public speaking potential spilling over into stage fright and anxiety?
Regardless of your response, the truth is public speaking and presentation skills are a standard in all professional journeys. The only direction you can travel—whether you’re a novice or a pro—is up.
Public Speaking Tips to Improve Your Presentation Skills: The Ultimate Guide
This ultimate guide is filled with practical steps to develop effective presentation skills. It includes everything ranging from how to prepare for your big day, to key public speaking tips for business presentations. Take advantage of this all-inclusive resource that is guaranteed to set you up for success as a better speaker—and a better leader because of it.
Targeted training that will empower you to deliver your presentations with confidence and effectively call your audience into action.
Advanced Presentation Skills
Allow us to take you from good to great, from being experienced to being an expert. Our advanced workshops are tailored for the seasoned speakers who want to Moxify their speaking potential.
Sales & Influence
Sales is an art that consists of colorful communication, vibrant value and radiant relationships—and a stroke of luck. We provide you with the sales training and tools needed to turn your canvas of opportunity into a masterpiece.
Talk Like TED
Ted Talks are a different breed of keynote presentations, seamlessly embodying innovation, experience and inspiration. And with this advanced speaking workshop, your next presentation can be fueled by the same techniques and stage presence that have captivated millions.
Empowerment is giving someone the authority to do, to be, and to succeed—this workshop is intended to do just that. Combining our Moxie method with proven writing strategies, this learning experience will develop your ability as a speechwriter for business communications and presentations.
Visual presentations are the windows to an audience’s soul—they speak without speaking and say it all without saying much. This interactive training will teach you how to capitalize on the power of visual storytelling and translate your message with innovation and clarity.
Data is a treasure map that reveals the problem and guides you to the solution. With the help of this workshop, you’ll learn how to turn complicated, fine print “data maps” into an easy-to-follow GPS system equipped with engaging visuals developed around evidence-based cognitive tools.